Recruitment for high season 2017-18 has started! Apply within July and we will call you for an interview (either Skype or Live) by the end of the month. Selections are made during the first weeks of August and we will inform all applicants latest by 15th of August 2017.
WORK WITH US
- Are you outgoing, customer service and sales oriented, flexible and hard-working?
- Are you interested in nature, underwater world and a new cultures?
- Can you cope under pressure and take charge in unexpected situations?
- Are you motivated to work hard even if the days sometimes run late?
- Do you speak fluent English plus either Finnish, Swedish,Danish, Norwegian, Russian or Chinese?
Are you at least 20 years of age, outgoing, customer service oriented and easily adaptable person,who has motivation to work hard on long working days? Are you interested in foreign cultures,nature and world under the surface?
Are you dreaming of a career in diving? Have you just started your hobby or maybe you are more already an experienced diver? Would you be interested in working as an assistant for diving instructors and work in exchange for free diving courses?
Are you precise and meticulous, responsible and willing to take iniative – even a great sales person? You get people excited about things and are an excellent fit to speak in welcome meetings in hotels. Do you administer computers and programs?
Do you feel like water is your second home, which means you’re a strong swimmer and are in good physical shape? Are you good a leading groups and have you completed first aid training recently?
Have you already completed your PADI instructor course or are planning to do so? Do you have experience from diving in tropics and underwater world feels like the office you want?
DID YOU ANSWER YES
TO THESE QUESTIONS?
Apply now and not when it's too late! Send your application together with a full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org