LIVEABOARD Similan-Surin 5 days / 4 nights – M/V Andaman Queen
4 nights liveaboard to national parks of similan and surin islands
28 meters long liveaboard vessel built in 2012. Operating in Thailand and Burma, trips ranging from 5 to 8 days. Variety of cabin configurations to suit all guest requirements and a large two-level dive deck. Nitrox is available on all dives.
The M/V Deep Andaman Queen sleeps 21 guests in 9 cabins with private bath rooms: 1 Master cabin, 5 Deluxe cabins, 1 Standard Quad cabin, 1 Standard Triple cabin, 1 Standard Twin cabin.
Please note that the cancellation terms of liveaboards are different to other Raya Divers trips and courses.
M/V Deep Andaman Queen Technical Specifications
- Length 28 m (92 ft)
- Beam 7 m (17 ft)
- Draft 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Two Hino Engines 2 X 510 hp
- Two Hino Gensets 2 X 50 Kw (220 V+12 V)
- Two Bauer mariner compressors 2 X 190 plum. Enriched Air (Nitrox) available
- All cabins complete with 220 volt of electricity 24 hours a day
- Air-conditioning system (Hino)
- Water capacity 20000 liters
- Fuel capacity 15000 liters
- Cruising Speed 9.5 knots